About Me

just a normal person..

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The best things happen in my life..

everybody have a memorable thing that happen in their life. So am i. The best things that happen in my life is when i was at secondary school. My school held a competition among form 4 student about project science. there are catagorized in 3 parts which are biology, physics and chemistry. my best friends and i had took part in chemistry part. What we were doing was make the highligther becomes preserve. We was success to proved the used of carboxylic acid as the preservative agent so we can keeps the longer quality article when we write it. The competition was won by us so makes me vey happy because all reserach, energy and times was successul. Altough, we we compete in international level and we lost but for me that makes me more copetative person.

1 comment: