About Me

just a normal person..

Sunday, February 8, 2009

What i would like to change about myself

Everybody will make mistakes. I also had done too many mistakes to my family, friends, teacher and lecture and to animals as well. Although it is embarassed to say so but i make me fell better. I would like to change all my bad attitude. My most bad attitude is hot temper. I always easy to get mad if someone pulling my leg so badly. I think i have should be more sporting and enjoy all jokes with my friends not blame to them. if my friends is reading it now, i want to say im so sorry. I dont meant to do that.Next, my bad attitude is always being late to class, if its early its only on time. It is not a personality of success student. Come late to class will make lecture mad at me, so i will change it. i will try my best to wake up early in the morning and come to class early so it will be more responsible to myself. The last think i want to change to myself is my appearance. I'm not like a stylish guy which know a lot thinks about fashion. I'm always wearing clothing so i seem 'sempoi'. To me, appearance need to be perfect because if i look smart and neat, i look more confidence to myself. There are more that i want to change about myself, but nobody perfect and we have admit person disadvantages.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that..You missed one entry on your experience being a UiTMT students for one semester..

    ReplyDelete